To pay using your Bangladeshi debit/credit card, all you gotta do is follow these simple steps:
- Take the item to the payment section of the checkout page after selecting your preferred delivery method
- Next, you'll see our payment methods from which you'll need to select “Pay via debit/credit card (BDT)”
- Click “Pay” and it will take you to SSL’s secure gateway.
- Select your card type and Enter all the required information - card number (16 digit number on the front face of your card), CVV2/4DBC/CVC2 (3 digit number on the back of your card), cardholders name, expiry date etc.
- Then an OTP (one-time password) will come to the cell phone that is registered with the card.
- Enter that OTP, then select pay/submit.
That last step will take care of the payment using your debit/credit card.