When you take any item to the checkout page, your item is assigned to an Item ID through which you would be able to track the item as well. Like every item you take to the checkout, the item gets an ID by which we and you can track that specific item.
Articles in this section
- Can I collect my items from your delivery point on any day of the week at any time?
- How do I get the products? What are the delivery methods?
- Why is there a Request Product button instead of Buy Now for some items?
- What is Backpack Assistant and how does it work?
- Do you deliver items from sites apart from your own or Amazon's?
- What are your delivery methods?
- How long do you take to deliver an item?
- How do I open account at Backpack?
- How do I trust Backpack?
- Do you have a return policy? What happens if I receive a faulty item?