thinking of making your payment through bKash? Here are a few tips that might help. Please note that backpack’s bKash account is a merchant account, so you will need a personal bKash account to send money to the backpack account; also, a 1.5% bKash transaction charge applies.
You say you have a personal account? Brilliant!
Now all you’ve got to do is follow these 10 steps:
- Go to your bKash wallet
- Select payment
- Enter merchant account number: 01757869069
- Enter the amount that you’d like to pay
- Enter reference, counter, your secret pin.
- Right after, you should receive a confirmation with a 10 digit transaction ID
- Now go to the backpack site again
- Get to the checkout page, click on the payment tab and select bKash again.
- There you’ll see an empty slot where you’ll need to enter that 10 digit transaction ID.
- Right after entering the ID click on “Pay.”
There you go, that just took care of your payment using your own bKash account!