To pay with your Bangladeshi Debit/credit card all you need to do is follow these simple process-
- Take the item to the checkout page selecting the "Delivery option".
- Then you will see the payment options from where you will need to select “Pay via debit/credit card (BDT)”
- Clicking on this will add up the SSL transaction charge of 4% to your item price. This you can see on the “price breakdown” just below the item on the right hand side.
- Now click “Pay” and it will take you to SSL’s secure gateway.
- Select your card type. Give all the information requires such as - card number (16 digit number on front face of your card), CVV2/4DBC/CVC2 (3 digit number at the back of your card), card holders name, expiry date (date the card will be out of date) etc.
- Then an OTP or one time password will come to your cellphone that is registered with the card depending on your bank.
- Use that OTP, then select pay/submit.